1. Model: 90s40-A wood plastic composite decking
3. Material: 60% wood fiber+35%PE+5%chemical additives
4. Measurement: 90(w)mm*40(t)mm*length(as request)
5. Color: 7 color available, wood, sandalwood, gray, dark gray, coffee, copper brown, or OEM color also welcome
6. Surface treatment: Sanding or emboss(for emboss, we have several patterns, you can have more information by contact our salesman)
7. Usage: Swimming pool, garden, park, boat board, yacht, dock, bridge etc
8. Beside decking, we also sell WPC post, WPC deck tiles, WPC DIY tiles, WPC fencing etc
9. Our decking got CE certificate, and pass SGS, ASTM, intertek, reach, RoHS, fsc etc.
Our WPC advantage:
1.100% water proof
2. Antiseptic and antislip, resistance to rot or termite.
3. Will not crack or deformation, especially do better than nature wood in cold or hot weather.
4. With nature wood looking, but no need to paint or preservative treatment.
5. Can be nailed, drilled, sawed, and scendary operation is available.
6. Easy install and free to maintenance, you can save more time to enjoy your life.
7. Long service life, it can use at least 10 years in normal use.
8. Eco-friendly: 100% can be recycled, thus it can save forest resources. Let together do something to green our precious forest.
Announcements before installation
I. We suggested that installation should be done by professional staff. Before fixing, keep the ground dry, clean and smooth.
II. Installation tools
Electric drill is a necessary tool during installation. For the brittle feature of WPC, pre-drilling should be done, and then fasten screw. Do not fasten screw directly; The WPC materials might be damaged.
III. In the installation, ordinary engineering tools are essential. In the process, suggest wearing thick gloves. We also recommend stainless steel crews of our company for fastening. Ever square meter need about 24PCS screws. However in the practical applications, it's no need to use them all according to the practical condition.
IV. As moisture absorption rate of WPC materials is 0.2%, while expansion rate is around 0.5%. So during the installation, need to calculate the necessary interspaces according to the length and width. We recommend 4~5mm interspaces.
Step 1: Fixing the joists on the ground
1) electric-drill: Drill a pre-hole in the joist which should be little smaller than the stainless steel screws;
Percussion drill: Drill a pre-hole in the ground, then screw the plastic expansion tube; Final, fixing the joist with crews to the ground. The crews must be all put into the joist, or else might bring about the unfairness of the surface.
2) no need of the screw. Fix joist to the flat ground with glue, then filled with the cement on the space— More than half of the height— Between joists. When the cement solidification, come to next step.
3) use stainless steel joist clip, which is in "l" shape, 1 meter joist using 3 clips, of a distance around 30cm. Pre-drill a hole on the ground and 2 holes on the joist, using crews and the "l" shape clip to fix the joists on the ground.
We strongly recommend the third method.
Step 2: Fix decking onto joists
When installing the first piece of the decking, fasten the deck on the joist with screws that to make the deck won't move, put a clip on the joist, pre-drill a hole for the screw, and then insert the deck, plastic clip or stainless steel clip must be taken to fix boards firmly. After putting the two boards on the right position, push the board by edge so that the slots between the boards can fix well, and finally screw the nail in the middle of the plastic clip.
If you have any questions about our WPC decking or WPC products, it's our pleasure to help you on this and please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks in advance and looking forward to hear from you.