wpc decking,outdoor flooring,wood and plastic composite decking
150*25mm Series Products
1)150H25-A 2)150H25-B 3)150H25-C 4)150H25-D 5)150S25-E 6)150S25-F 7)150S25-G
Ingredients of WPC
1.35% HDPE (Grade A Recycled HDPE)
2.60% Wood fiber
3.5% Chemical Additives (Including Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent, stabilizers etc. )
Sanding: Fine grooved, Rough grooved
Brushing: Fine grooved, Rough grooved
Embossing: Bark grain, Treat heart line, Flower roll, Wood grain
HOHEcotech WPC docking decking is a material alternative to timber, which integrates easily into existing pontoon construction, provides the look, feel, and workability of wood but without wood's high cost maintenance, supply and rising price issues. It works in a similar manner to timber, allowing essential marine fittings to be used such as bollards, cleats and eyes.
1. What tools are required to install the HOH Ecotech docking decking?
No special tools are required to install the docking decking. It is just as easy to work with as wood. When sawing, use a saw blade with fewer teeth(like 18-24 on a 450mm blade). The blade will work easier, stay cooler and last longer.
2. What fastens are recommended for the HOHEcotech docking decking?
Any screws and nails word well with HOHEcotech docking decking. We recommend using high quality screws and nails such as stainless steel. Pre-drilling and countersinking are also recommended when using on your pontoons.
3. Does HOHEcotech docking decking require gapping between boards?
Yes. Changes in temperature will cause a slight expansion or contraction of decking boards. Therefore, gapping is required both side-to-side and end-to-end of the boards on your pontoons.
1. Environmentally friendly material made from recycled waste
2. Look and works just like hardwood
3. Long term projects cost less than hardwood timber
4.15 year limited warranty
5. UV friendly, our material keeps it's color after many hardwoods fade to grey
6. Very low maintenance no treatment or staining required
7. All material is slip resistant to ASTM standards
8. No splinters-ideal for barefoot pedestrians
Packing & Delivery
1. With foamed film wraping
2. With wood pallet for packing
3. FCL delivery or LCL delivery
150H25-A; 150H25-B; 150H25-C; 150H25-D
150S25-E; 150S25-F; 150S25-G
|Management System Certification||ISO9001,ISO14001|