HOHEcotech WPC docking decking is a material alternative to timber, which integrates easily into existing pontoon construction, provides the look, feel, and workability of wood but without wood's high cost maintenance, supply and rising price issues. It works in a similar manner to timber, allowing essential marine fittings to be used such as bollards and cleats.
2.2m/ 2.9m/ 3.0m/3.6m
Sanding, Brushing, Embossing
101 Cedar , 102 Copper Brown , 103 Wood , 104 Sandalwood
105 Coffee, 107 Dark Grey, 118 Chocolate
CE, RoHS, REACH, SGS, BSIC
The peak season : 30 days
The off-season: within 15days
Shanghai , Wuhu ,Ningbo
It will be about 5MM distance among decking floors
Main features of our Wood Plastic Composite:
1. With wood scent, natural feel 2.Durable, anti-impact, wear proof, with high density
3. High capacity of UV-resistance, and color stability
4. High resistant to moisture and termites
5. Easy to be installed and low labor cost
6. Required no painting, no glue, low maintenance
7. 100% recycled, environmental friendly, saving forest resources
8. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
9. Weather resistant, suitable from-29°C to 51°C
How to install the wpc decking?
Step 1:Put the keel in the bottom with the recommended 30-40mm distance
Step 2:Dig a 1.5cm-deep hole and put the nail in.
Step 3:Combine the two boards and tighten the screw.
1. What tools are required to install the HOHEcotech docking decking?
No special tools are required to install the docking decking. It is just as easy to work with as wood. When sawing, use a saw blade with fewer teeth(like 18-24 on a 450mm blade).The blade will work easier, stay cooler and last longer.
2. What fastens are recommended for the HOHEcotech docking decking?
Any screws and nails word well with HOHEcotech docking decking. We recommend using high quality screws and nails such as stainless steel. Pre-drilling and countersinking are also recommended when using on your pontoons.
3. Does HOHEcotech docking decking require gapping between boards?
Yes .Changes in temperature will cause a slight expansion or contraction of decking boards. Therefore, gapping is required both side-to-side and end-to-end of the boards on your pontoons.
4. What is the joist span for HOHEcotech docking decking ?
The joists must be spaced with span. It is about 33CM.So it is about 3 pieces for one square meter.
MULTI PURPOSE USE
HOH Ecotech WPC is an ideal material for garden, park, pools and spas. Wood like looking & feelingand advantage of craze-free, warping-free, paint-free compared with wood makes HOH Ecotech WPC garden fencing, outdoor decking, DIY tile to be more and more popular around the World
Comparison With Wood Decking
| Property||Wood decking||WPC decking|
|Maintenance||Requires regular coats of stain or sealant through out its life to remain protected from moisture and sunlight||Never needs to be painted, sanded, stained or sealed, will occasionally require cleaning|
|Weathering||Absorb moisture and it is susceptible to mold ,mildew and rot||The plastic adds resistance to moisture and rot, while mold inhabitors can prevent the growth of mold|
|Longevity||Because it's an organic material,it will eventually rot.||Can last 2-3 times longer than wood|
|Pests||Vulnerable to insects and termite manager ||Highly resistant to insects and termites|
|Warping||Has high dimensional stability ,and is more rigid than plastic , but is prone to wrapping and splintering.||Has more dimensional stability than pure plastic ,but may deform under extreme heat .will not wrap, splinter or check|
|Environmental Impact||Uses virgin natural resources, which requires the harvesting of lumber||Both the wood and the plastic in a composite deck can come from recycled content varies between manufactures|
|Cost||Costs less than composite initially ,but requires regular maintenance costs for the life of the deck||Costs more than wood initially, but makes up for it in saving from maintenance costs|
|Management System Certification||ISO9001,ISO14001|
About Huasu Company
Huangshan Huasu New Material Science & Technology Co., Ltd is a Hi-Tech Sino-foreign joint venture, which specializes in researching, manufacturing and marketing the environment-friendly wood plastic materials as well as the products. The company is located in Chengbei Industrial Zone, Huizhou District in the famous beautiful city of Huangshan, which occupies an area of 100, 000 m2 with the capacity of manufacturing more than 10, 000 tons per year. The company mainly makes use of HDPE granule and plant fiber as raw materials to produce wood plastic composites (WPC), including wood floor, rice husk, bamboo powder etc
Wood Plastic Composite product is resistant to UV radiation excellently, which is suitable for climate and it is virtually free of lignin, which means they won't turn grey as time goes by, therefore it would still look good after years even with very little maintenance
Why you choose HOH Ecotech WPC products?
1. Huangshan Huasu is a hightech enterprise, specialized in WPC products technology and application.
And we have the in-house R&D team, performing continuous product research and inprovement from
time to time.
2. Huangshan Huasu products are certificated by the most prestigious national and international institute
3. Each procedure of the production process is conducting under the strict quality control system. Our QC inspect each lot of incoming material and the finished products carefully, so that we can supply the best products for customers.
4. Our principle is to provide products with good quality and competitive price to our customers.
5. From the designing to the producing of our products, each procedure is control by ourselves. In this way, we can control the product costs optimally, offer client the best price and place our products in the most competitive position. Win-win is the ultimate aim of everything we do.