WPC Raling Wood Plastic Composite landscape Anti UV Garden Fencing
|Product Catagory||WPC Decking|
|Color Options: ||cedar, copper brown, wood, sandalwood, coffee, grey, dark grey|
|Surface Treatment:||Sanding / Smooth,/ Embossing|
|Characteristics: ||Anti-pest / antiskidding / moistureproof / waterproof / mould proof |
|Stretch film with pallet|
|Lead time: ||7- 20 days|
|Payment Terms:|| T/T,30% deposit and blance to be paid before loading|
|Certification: ||ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, SGS, RoHs, Reach, FCS, BSCI|
2. ABOUT HUASU FACTORY :
Brand: HOH Ecotech
Year of establish:2007
Company staff: 200-300
Research staff: 10
International sales: 20-30
Production Capacity: 2500 tons / Monthly
Export Coverage Countries: Over 60 countries till 2015.
We do support OEM to meet any customers' reasonable requirements !
You will enjoy professional installation instructions from start to the end once cooperated.
The Stricter Quality You Put Forward, The More Process We'll Obtain!!!
3.WPC Advantages :::
1.100% recyclable, environmental friendly, saving forest resource, non-pollution, no toxic
2. Good appearance,looks and feels like natural wood
3. Durable, anti-impact, with high density
4. High capacity of UV-resistance, and color stability
5. High resistance to moisture, termites, corrosion, mildew, water proof and fire retardant
6. Easy to be installed and low labor cost
7. Required no painting, no glue, low maintenance
8. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
9. WPC have good workability and can be shaped using conventional woodworking tools
10· Colorful and lengths can be customized
4. WHY WPC for your construction??
WPC is short for wood plastic composite
Their composite materials is made of wood fiber/wood flour and thermoplastic(s) (includes PE,PP, PVC etc.).
Chemical additives seem practically "invisible" (except mineral fillers and pigments, if added) in the composite structure. They provide for integration of polymer and wood flour (powder) while facilitating optimal processing conditions.
In addition to wood fiber and plastic, WPCs can also contain other ligno-cellulosic and/or inorganic filler materials. WPCs are a subset of a larger category of materials called natural fiber plastic composites (NFPCs), which may contain nocellulose-based fiber fillers such as pulp fibers, peanut hulls, bamboo, straw, digestate, etc.
For more details, pls do feel free to contact Grace from Hoh Ecotech!