WPC Prefab Decks/Wood Composite Outdoor Decking Flooring (160H25)
|FOB Price:||US $19 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $19/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Tuns/Year|
|Transport Package:||Bale or Bale with Tray or Cartons with Tray|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 160H25
- Style: Modern
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Brown
- Usage: Outdoor
- Measurement: 160mm(Width)*25mm(Thickness)
- Brand: Hohecotech
- Anti-Slip: Yes
- Certificates: ISO9001
- Trademark: HOHEcotech
- Origin: China
- Thickness: 25mm
- Environmental Standard: E1
- Pattern: Wood Grain
- Certification: CE
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Producing Area: China
- OEM: Yes
- Advantage of Our Decking: Free Maintenance, Anti-Static, Anti-Worm
- Solid Wood Composite Floor: New Type Composite Wood Floor
- Specification: 160mm*25mm
1. Model: HD160H25
2. Seven color available: Cedar/Copper Brown/Wood/Sandalwood/Coffee/Grey/Dark Grey
3. Measurement: 160mm(width) *25mm(thickness), length can according to your practical application or you can have some suggestion from us
4. Surface treatment: Sanding
5. OEM is welcome. If you have you own products, Please send your sample for our reference.
Introduction of WPC
Ingredient of wood plastic composite:
= 60% bamboo/wood fiber (Professionally treated dry bamboo/wood fiber)
= 35% HDPE (Grade A Recycled HDPE)
= 5% chemical additives (Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent, stabilizers, colorants, etc. )
The HOHEcotech WPC products attributes:
(1)Water-proof and moisture resistant, basily slove the problem of erosion or expansion in moisure environment by wood products.
(2)Resistant to termites, insects, longevity
(3)Elegant nature wood grain texture and touch with wood scent, detailed shape and color design.
(4)Flexible. Broad range of finishes and appearance, easily to achieve customized requirements.
(5)Environmentally friendly contains no toxic chemicals, 100% recycleable.
(6)High fire-protection, effective fire retardancy, no potion gas caused while natural extinction.
(7)Flexible. Can be spriged, planed, saw, drilled and painted
(8)Easily and conveniently installed. No special tools requiired for installation, save installation time and expense.
(9)Will not crack or splinter, will never twist or warp, low cost in maintenance
(10)Favorable mechanical performance; Stable over a wide temperature range, weather resistant, especially can be used in the open air
Product test report:
SGS, FCS, Reach, RoHS, ASTM etc.
II. Installation tools
Electric drill is a necessary tool during installation. For the brittle feature of WPC, pre-drilling should be done, and then fasten screw. Do not fasten screw directly; The WPC materials might be
III. In the installation, ordinary engineering tools are essential. In the process, suggest wearing thick gloves. We also recommend stainless steel crews of our company for fastening. Ever square meter need about 24PCS screws. However in the practical applications, it's no need to use them all according
To the practical condition.
IV. As moisture absorption rate of WPC materials is 0.2%, while expansion rate is around 0.5%. So during the installation, need to calculate the necessary interspaces according to the length and width. We recommend 4~5mm interspaces.
Step 1: Fixing the joists on the ground
1) electric-drill: Drill a pre-hole in the joist which should be little smaller than the stainless steel screws; Percussion drill: Drill a pre-hole in the ground, then screw the plastic expansion tube; Final, fixing the joist with crews to the ground. The crews must be all put into the joist, or else might bring about the unfairness of the surface.
2) no need of the screw. Fix joist to the flat ground with glue, then filled with the cement on the space— More than half of the height— Between joists. When the cement solidification, come to next step.
3) use stainless steel joist clip, which is in "l" shape, 1 meter joist using 3 clips, of a distance around 30cm. Pre-drill a hole on the ground and 2 holes on the joist, using crews and the "l" shape clip to fix the joists on the ground.
We strongly recommend the third method.
Step 2: Fix decking onto joists
When installing the first piece of the decking, fasten the deck on the joist with screws that to make the deck won't move, put a clip on the joist, pre-drill a hole for the screw, and then insert the deck, plastic clip or stainless steel clip must be taken to fix boards firmly. After putting the two boards on the right position, push the board by edge so that the slots between the boards can fix well, and finally screw the nail in the middle of the plastic clip.
|Date of Establishment||10/2007|
|Floor space||100,000 m2|
|Registered capital||10,000,000 RMB|
|Annual output||2000 tuns|
|Managerment System certification||ISO9001, ISO14001|
|Product certification||CE/Rohs/ Reach/ ASTM/ Intertek / FSC|